Midway Automotive Group, Inc.
WHAT DOES MIDWAY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Why: Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the firth to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- What: The types of customers’ personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. The information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Credit card or other debt and account balances
- Payment history and assets
- Credit History and Credit Scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
- How: All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In this section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information. The reasons Midway Automotive Group chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Midway Automotive Group Share?||Can you limit this charing?|
|For your everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No, we don't have affiliates|
|For affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||No||No, we don't have affiliates|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||No, we don't share|
|Questions?||Call (208) 457 - 1900 and ask for a manager|
HOW DOES MIDWAY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law and we require companies who manage or process this information to also do so. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
HOW DOES MIDWAY AUTOMOTIVE GROUP COLLET MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Give us your income information
- Give us your contact information
- Provide employment information
- Give us your employment history
- Provide us employment information
- Apply for a lease
- Show us your Driver’s license
We also collect information from other sources, including credit bureaus.
WHY CAN’T I LIMIT ALL SHARING?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your credit worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit share.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
We do not have any affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
We do not share nonpublic personal information with any non-affiliates.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products and services to you.
Typically, we do not utilize joint marketing with non-affiliates except for the purpose of providing you information about Midway Automotive Group’s sales events and service-related specials.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Midway Automotive Group cannot provide you any legal advice regarding this form.
I acknowledge receipt of this Privacy Information form from Midway Automotive Group.